Click on the covers to learn more about each book from their Goodreads page. :-)
noun: shaman; plural noun: shamans
a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of good and evil spirits, especially among some peoples of northern Asia and North America. Typically such people enter a trance state during a ritual, and practice divination and healing.
noun: Druid; plural noun: Druids
- a priest, magician, or soothsayer in the ancient Celtic religion.
- a member of a present-day group claiming to represent or be derived from this religion.
n. pl. voo·doos
1. A religion practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries, especially Haiti, syncretized from Roman Catholic ritual elements and the animism and magic of slaves from West Africa, in which a supreme God rules a large pantheon of local and tutelary deities, deified ancestors, and saints, who communicate with believers in dreams, trances, and ritual possessions. Also called vodoun.
2. A charm, fetish, spell, or curse holding magic power for adherents of voodoo.
3. A practitioner, priest, or priestess of voodoo.
4. Deceptive or delusive nonsense.
tr.v. voo·dooed, voo·doo·ing, voo·doos
To place under the influence of a spell or curse; bewitch.
A witch doctor was originally a type of healer who treated ailments believed to be caused by witchcraft
noun: mage; plural noun: mages
- a magician or learned person.
noun: wizard; plural noun: wizards
- 1.a man who has magical powers, especially in legends and fairy tales.
noun: sorcerer; plural noun: sorcerers
a person who claims or is believed to have magic powers; a wizard.
Do you believe in magic??? Or is it mambo jumbo?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to enter the Comment Incentive Giveaway. It is a great chance to win a book you'd like to have! The link can be found at the top of the page.