Welcome to day 6 of my GGMMMU Challenge and Giveaway!
Today we are discussing books with Gods and Goddesses.
You can go here to find the questions for the challenge on the main Rafflecopter.
- God [ god ]
- God is often conceived as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe.
- supernatural being: one of a group of supernatural male beings in some religions, each of which is worshiped as the personification or controller of some aspect of the universe
- figure or image: a representation of a god, used as an object of worship
- something that dominates: something that is so important that it takes over somebody's life
- God·dess [ góddəss ]
- supernatural being: one of the group of supernatural female beings in some religions, worshiped as the personification or controller of some aspect of the universe
- figure or image: a representation of a goddess, used as an object of worship
- somebody admired: a woman who is widely admired or imitated, especially for her beauty
Goddess Legacy: Goddess Series Book 1 (Young Adult / New Adult Series) by M.W. Muse
Who is your favorite God or Goddess and why?
Which of these books have you read or want to read?
Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any of the mentioned authors, pages, book sellers, etc... The provided Links are simply given to ease your curiosity should you want more information. I'm not compensated in any way for giving you this information or for any adds, banners etc.... I share what I want when the mood suits me. :-) Any books that I review were purchased by me unless otherwise noted. Giveaway prizes for tours that I take part in are provided by the author or publisher unless otherwise stated.