Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Alpha Arcade Wrap up!




I am sooooo sorry that I neglected to post this sooner!

The answers are as follows:


D1~ Jacob Black / Twilight series

D1~2 Clay or Clayton Danvers / Women of the Otherworld series ~ Bitten, Stolen, or Broken 

D2~ Adam Hauptman / Mercy Thompson Series

D2~2 Graham Winters / Big Bad Wolf ~ The Others Series 

D3~ Lancer Levesque / The Shapeshifter's Secret or The Siren's Secret

D3~2 Derek Souza / The Reckoning

D4~ Devin Caedmon / CAEDMON wolves series ~ Wolf's Haven

D4~2 Alcide Herveaux / Sookie Stackhouse Series ~ Club Dead

D5~ Rhoan Jenson / Riley Jenson Guardian Series ~ Full Moon Rising

D5~2 Lord Alpha Corrigan / Blood Destiny Series ~ Bloodfire, Bloodmagic, Bloodrage

D6~ Jordan Pride / Dark Protectors Series ~ Consumed

D6~2 Tristan Livingston / Immortals of New Orleans Series ~ Triston's Lyceum Wolves

D7~ Gabriel Keene / Chicagoland Vampire series ~ Twice Bitten

D7~2 Ben ~ Silvers Alpha

D7~3 A4 ~ Ares ~ Artemis Lupine, B3 Lucas ~ Chosen at Nightfall, C2 ~ Malcolm ~ Undone, D1 Beau ~ Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter

D7~4 James Riley / Legacy Series ~ Legacy Found




The winners were:

Mervi who wanted Stray by Rachel Vincent.

Christina who chose C.C. Hunter's Born at Midnight.

Evie who's choice was The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.

Thank you to everyone who played and congratulations to the winners!



Thank you for commenting! Don't forget to enter the Comment Incentive Giveaway. The link can be found at the top of the page!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.

    Don't worry, i knew you were going to post this ^^ ( i just though you were waiting the winners' asnwer)

    i really love when you make these wrap up because we can see if we were right or not and discover new things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was waiting to hear back from the winners. Then it just slipped my mind. Sometimes I feel like I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached. :@

      Delete
    2. at the moment with the headache i have nearly permanently i can understand. But still don't worry teh essential is that you posted it not when

      Delete
  2. Congrats everyone! and yay got them right! :) This was alot of fun. You should do more contest like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to do a vampire version and then maybe one with a mixture of supes. We'll see!

      Delete
    2. a vampires version that would be really interesting.... the mix of paranormal too but could be even harder still you manage to make me dare to try each time so i wouldn't let you down

      Delete
    3. That would be very interesting. and Miki I'll help you if you help me! LOL Shh.. we wont tell Brenda! ;)

      Delete
    4. lol! It's supposed to be every woman for themselves but I suppose if you reeeeaally need help that badly then I'm glad you have each other! ;D

      Although I guess that means that the hints weren't helping. Maybe I should quit giving them? :p

      Delete
    5. haha no they actually were very helpful. You only really tripped me up a few times but in the end I figured them out. I think I only swore at you like twice! ;P LOL

      Delete
    6. Only twice? That IS impressive! :D

      I guess I will have to try harder next time!

      Delete
    7. I am totally sticking my tongue out at you right now! LOL :P

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for posting the results. Loved your Alpha Arcade. It was such a fun contest. I'd love to see a vampire version.

    ReplyDelete