Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Mailbox!




This meme was started by The Story Siren.


I received the following ebooks for review:


Torn: Caught between the Billionaires (The Complete Series)


When architect Shay Greene finally decides to give in to her long-harbored erotic desires and explore the world of kink, she is thrilled to encounter two dominant men who surpass even her wildest fantasies. The only problem: Lucas Cross and Jonathan Manning turn out to be the billionaire partners who own Augustan Technologies, the company that has just hired her to design their new American headquarters. Shay is mortified, and she tries to suppress her sexual desires and maintain a professional front. But the two Doms have other plans for her, and each of the men tries to win her submission for himself. A long-time friendly rivalry becomes much more as Shay becomes caught up in their power-play.


Lucas is darkly alluring, carefully calculating as he ruthlessly bends her to his will. Jonathan is spontaneous, using her body as he pleases. As the men show Shay what true submission is, she finds it impossible to separate sex from her emotions. She knows that she has to make a choice, and her heart knows who she truly wants.

But when Shay finally does make her decision, she finds that there are consequences for her actions. Can she escape with her love and her life intact? Find out in Torn: Caught between the Billionaires!

Add it to your Goodreads shelf.

Thank you Julia. :D


Silver-White (The Great North Woods Pack, #1)


“The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,


But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep.”

~ Robert Frost

*Evie’s family has been holding out on her …

Big time.

On an unexpected visit to her grandparents’ house in New Hampshire’s secluded North Woods, the sixteen-year-old literally runs into the truth of the long-hidden family secrets, and finds herself thrust without warning into the clandestine world of the Great North Pack—a wild and exhilarating world of rugged beauty, heart-pounding adventures, and long nights running under a sea of stars … but as she’s set to discover, a world also fraught with potential dangers lurking in the shadows

Add it to your Goodreads shelf.

Thank you Shawn! :D :D


And last but Not least!!!!

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)

Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.


Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.

You can add it to your Goodreads shelf.

Thank you Alyssa! :D :D :D


I bought (paperbacks):

Undying (Clare Point, #2)

Returning to the Kahill vampire clan, the second installment of the Clare Point series introduces Arlan, a fierce member of the clan who must fight his desire for a love most forbidden.


Add it to your shelf on Goodreads.


Watchers in the Night (The Guardians of the Night, #1)


Vampires.


They hunt in every major city, hidden by the crowds, shielded by disbelief. They are Killers, and their prey is human.

Not all vampires are Killers. The Guardians of the Night sacrifice the superior physical and psychic strength that comes with feeding on humans to protect them. But the Guardians walk a thin line, for even a single kill could leave them helplessly addicted to murder.

When detective-turned-P.I. Carolyn Mathers was left at the altar, she never once thought her fiancé had been turned into a vampire. Two years later, Gray reappears, bringing murder, mystery, and an unbelievable tale of Guardians, blood-thirsty Killers, and his own transformation with him.

And he's been accused of murder.

A first-rate P.I., Carolyn is determined to help. Gray won’t allow what he is now to taint her -- but Carolyn vows to never let him go again.

But will helping Gray mean becoming a creature of the night?

Add it on Goodreads.


Have you read any of these?

What do you think?


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of them but they sound good, especially Silver-White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    I haven't read any of these, either! Of all of them, I think Focus is the one I'd be most likely to try. I hope you enjoy them all, Brenda! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will. Thanks!

      BTW, I read Focus and LOVED it! I'll be posting about it in a few days.

      Delete
    2. +JMJ+

      Great! I'm looking forward to it. =)

      Delete
  3. Watchers in the Night sounds interesting. I love anything with vamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't read of these yet but i'm really curious about the one by jenna black... is it her new series? i'm still ready her morgan kingsley one ( and i admid the bdsm and m/m is starting to annoy me but i love the general plot) so i'm really curious to learn what this one is about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of her books yet. This will be the first for me. I'm glad to know that you like her books. Hopefully that means I will too!

      I seen the blurb on Amazon and thought it would be great to read for the Paranormal Challenge because it has Vampires. They said the book that you read can't be a re-read and I've read so many vamp books that I wanted to look for something different. This is what I decided on! :D

      Delete
    2. for vampire you could have picked one of the penton legacy series too^^; the kindle is on promotional price

      Delete
    3. I am going to be reviewing them soon! :-) I am eager to read them but I already had this book picked out and I'm looking forward to reading it as well.

      Delete