Friday, January 4, 2013

Freebie Friday! (Sorry it's Late)



Technically This post counts as Friday January Fourth's Post!

Here are some Free Kindle books that I found today.

Make sure that you double check the prices to be certain that they are still free.

Prices change quickly without notice!

Click on the book's title and it will take you to it's Amazon page.

Happy Shopping!


Gothic Warrior and the Dark ManThe CatalystLa Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (Book 1)

Gothic Warrior and...      The Catalyst                  La Luxure


Rise of the Fallen (AKM, #1)Wedding Fever (Bandit Creek, #22)Running Wide Open (Full Throttle, #1)

Rise of the Fallen          Wedding Fever           Running Wide Open


Reflections (Whisper Cape, #2)Secrets (Guardian Trilogy)Luke (#1) Mirror (Erotic Romance)

     Reflections                   Secrets                     Luke


Have you read any of these?

What type of books do you like to read? 

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

13 comments:

  1. i haven't read any of those but i will go see if some of them are free on smashwords too ( need pdf^^)

    thank you a lot for sharing!

    ( g+ done)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about Smashwords but Barnes and Noble often has them free at the same time as Amazon. :D

      Delete
    2. same problem for me, but don't worry ^^ i'm used too and when i find a book i really want on smashwords and free i'm in paradise ( i was disappointed by felicity heaton who offered some free but not there and didn't answer me when i asked)

      Delete
    3. That is disappointing! I would have thought she would have responded!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads on the free books.
    I haven't read (or heard) of any of them.
    I like to read a variety but my absolute favorite is romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up about the books.
    No I haven't read any of them.
    I read a variety of books but my go to & favorites are romance!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a variety. Most of my favorites fall into the paranormal romance category. But I like contemporary romance, YA, new adult and urban fantasy as well. :D

      Delete
  4. +JMJ+

    I haven't read any of these books. And I'm afraid I'm one of those people who is suspicious of huge discounts! I may love a good bargain, but when something is free or almost free, I suddenly have doubts about its quality. LOL! These books would have a better chance of being read by me if I had to pay for them. Yes, I know it's weird! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird just different!

      My mom always said Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I take any breaks that I can get. I could never afford to feed my need to read if I didn't go for discounts. :D

      I figure if the quality is bad, oh well, I didn't pay for it so I'll just delete it!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the list! I always love free e-books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I downloaded the book Reflections a while back ago. Starting it this week hopefully

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these yet, though a few look really good. I like reading romances the most, especially paranormals and GLBTs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paranormal romances are my favorites but I read some of almost everything. :D

      Delete