This hop was organized by CEOTNK & Read Between the Lines and sponsored by authors Eve Langlais, Kym Grosso & Victoria Danann
They are offering an awesome Grand Prize: a gorgeous heart pendant with a 20 carat lab ruby and 14k gold chain PLUS signed paperbacks from each author - entire series by Victoria and Kym. :D
1.) Kym, Eve, and Victoria have supplied the first nine items on the list of Top Ten Favorite Valentines/Romantic movies and Top Ten Favorite “pick up lines”. #10 is for you to decide. :-)
TOP TEN FAVE VALENTINES/ROMANTIC MOVIES
1. The Princess Bride – Eve (because I love a giggle with my romantic fairy tales)
2. Pretty Woman – Eve (gotta love a poor girl/rich guy flick)
3. Warm Bodies – Eve (Zombies can be sexy, lol)
4. Sabrina - Kym
5. The Proposal – Kym
6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall – Kym
7. A Walk in the Clouds – Victoria
8. The Notebook – Victoria
9. Made in Heaven – Victoria
10. _______________________ What’s yours?
TOP TEN FAVE “PICK UP” LINES
1. Eve’s Corny p/u lines: Did you sit in a puddle of maple syrup? Because you have a swe-e-e-t ass.
2. Eve: Do you live in a corn field? Because I’m stalking you.
3. Eve: Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
Note from Eve: Funny how most pickup lines are from guys to girls, and have to do with sex. lol. Then again, can you imagine a woman going up to a guy and saying “Hey gorgeous, I brought along my ten inch ruler because I’ve got a feeling you’ll measure up.” Hehehe.
4. Kym’s Corny p/u lines from movies: “Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.” ~Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery,
5. Kym: “You know, it’s dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section… Because you could melt all this stuff.” ~My Blue Heaven
6. Kym: “I couldn’t help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend.” ~Hitch
7. Victoria’s fav lines that actually worked on me: (The lifeguard.) “You all might as well go home because this storm isn’t going away. (looks at me) Except you. You stay and we’ll go swimming.”
8. Victoria: “Have you seen Jeff?” “Who’s Jeff?” “Who cares? What’s your name?”
9. Victoria: “You’re my pick for student body president. Run and I’ll make sure you get elected.”
10. ___________________ What’s yours?
2.) Then go to the next hop site on the list below and repeat.
3.) Don’t forget to enter the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE.
In the spirit of hearts and fire, my giveaway consists of books that contain either or both of those things. ;-)
My giveaway is open to all followers (age 13 or older) provided The Book Depository ships to you.
Obviously if you are thirteen, you will not be allowed to request the books that are only appropriate for adults but there are a few for you to choose from as well. :-)
I will email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond.
The prize will be your choice of the following pictured books or a different book from that series. You can click on the picture to go to Goodreads for the blurb, purchase links, author info etc...
I asked a question in the Rafflecopter for this giveaway.
Here is the question for the Comment Incentive Giveaway:
Speaking of Hearts On Fire, what song, movie, meal, or book is so romantically over done that just thinking about it gives you heartburn?
If you are one of those too nice people and can't think of one you dislike, what would you choose to be the Valentine's Day theme song, movie, meal, or book?
Here are the other Participating Blogs:
Don't forget to enter the Comment Incentive Giveaway. It is a great chance to win a book you'd like to have (even one of these)! The link can be found at the top of the page.