Monday, June 10, 2013

Finding Esta by Shah Whartaon



BLURB:

As an empath, Luna yearns for love and acceptance, for an end to her chronic isolation. Unable to touch, she settles for the lover’s caress of a stranger who visits her dreams, and her only friends in the world are Shadows – spirits who reside within in her fragile mind, seeking refuge from the Shadow Lands.

Always desperate to earn parental respect, and to solve a twenty-year-old child abduction case, she travels to Cornwall to Esta’s family home, situated on an abandoned cul-de-sac. Searching for clues to her tragic fate, she finds much more than she bargained for. A whole new reality is revealed, one where her accursed abnormalities are clarified, but her only friends vanish.

More alone than ever and desperate for answers, Luna struggles to retain a sense of identity, and the light grip on reality she’s been used to.

Will she find Esta, and if so, will she live to tell her story? More terrifyingly, who will care enough to listen, and who will ever care enough about Luna?






ABOUT Shah Wharton:


For a full biography including, what I offer readers and writers on my blog, go here -http://shahwharton.com/about-this-blog

In short, I love to read and to write. I enjoy lurking within the creepy folds of my imagination, and exploring the imaginary worlds of others. Movies and theatre are also hugely enjoyable for this reason.

We also have a pup called Bobby – A big, bounding German Shepherd who is going to grow to an enormous stature – his paws are almost as big as my husbands hands!. After only a few months, he has filled our lives with furry fun-times, and blossomed in our hearts. My husband and I also enjoy travel, visiting our family in UK because we live in Dubai for his work, and damn good food. Oh, and I can’t forget my love for exceptional tea, coffee and wine.


CONTACT LINKS:  website ^ twitter



Thank you for commenting! Don't forget to enter the Comment Incentive Giveaway. The link can be found at the top of the page!

5 comments:

  1. not really what i'm tempted to read at the moment but still it's interesting so i will keep this title in mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing book. Would love to read an excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this cover! This book has been in my TBR for a while now, I'm going to read it eventually :)

    ReplyDelete