Sunday, March 25, 2012

Review: Daddy's Girl by J.J. Massa

Daddy's Girl

As usual with J.J. Massa's books, I enjoyed Daddy's Girl. It was a cute, fast, hot read!


In this story The main character is Tabby Baker. She is the secret daughter of the President. They have a great relationship but the public doesn't know that she exists! She stops at a bar for a drink and is mugged when she is leaving. Luckily Garth Cavanaugh is there and stops her mugger from getting away. One thing leads to another and they begin to see each other. He knows that she is hiding something or someone and is determined to find out. He misunderstands something and things happen. The story gets even better but I don't want to spoil anything!

This was a good story. The plot was full of action, mystery, romance and some steamy sex scenes! It was a fast moving read and was over before I knew it.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes steamy adult romance books.

I won this ebook from a contest.

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment