Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderings

When I was a little girl, my mommy told me, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

I'm just wondering why more mommies didn't share that little gem.

I find, that if you treat someone negatively, they tend to treat you the same way.

Therefore, isn't it better to ignore rude people rather than encourage bad behavior?

I'm just wondering why we can't all get along.

My mommy told me to treat others as I wanted to be treated, not how they treated me.

When did we stop caring about other people's feelings?

When did it become okay to verbally wound others?

My mommy always said that it's all in how you say it. If you are tactful, you can tell anyone anything.

I'm just wondering what happened to respecting others?

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions, but they do not have to be voiced in a vicious manner.

Freedom of speech is a gift. That does not mean that we should use our gift to hurt others.

I'm just wondering why do people have to be so mean? 

1 comment:

  1. >>When did it become okay to verbally wound others?

    Good question!

    ReplyDelete