Monday, March 12, 2012

In my mailbox #8


This meme was created by The Story Siren.

These are the books that I received: 

For Review:

Guardians: the Girl (e-book) by Lola St. Vil            

Tangled Tides (e-book) by Karen Amanda Hooper

Tamed (e-book) by Douglas R. Brown

Wicked Hungry (e-book) by Teddy Jacobs

Intangible (e-book) by J. Meyers

Icarus; the kindred (e-book) by J.S. Chancellor

A Thief of Nightshade (e-book) by J.S. Chancellor

Witch Song (e-book) by Amber Argyle

Bloody Little Secrets (e-book) by Karly Kirkpatrick


 From NetGalley: 

Shapeshifter's Secret (e-book) by Heather Ostler

(e-book) by Tamra Torero

From Read 2 Review:

Shepherd's Moon (e-book) by Stacy Mantle


I Bought:


Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) 

                     and

Moonstone (Unbidden Magic, #1) 

That's what I got this week.

What did you get? 



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot... I hope you enjoy Iron Witch once you get hold of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay, awesome choices! I read the Fifty Shades Trilogy and it's awesome!! It's my favorite book ever!

    ReplyDelete