Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In My Mailbox #20






This meme was created by The Story Siren.

I bought:

paperback

Destined (House of Night, #9)Temptation Rising (The Shadow Shifters #1)Full Blooded
               The Right to Remain MineDiscovering Dani  (Jamesville, #1)


hardback

Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and PredictionLip Service


Kindle books

Alone Time (Visits to Petal, #1)Crash

I won:

Silver (Bandia, #1)

From: Dark Faerie Tales ~Thank you!

               And

The Following are all ebooks.

Crossing Hathaway

From: the Author on her blog! ~ Thank you!

                 And

      Little Red Riding Wolf

From: Redzworld ~ Thank you!


Those are the goodies that I got this week.

What did you get?

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment