Monday, July 2, 2012

In My Mailbox #16



                


This meme was created by The Story Siren.


I received these books in the last two weeks.

For review:

Eternal (Holloway Pack, #0.5)


I received Eternal from the publisher.


Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily Series, #1) 

I received this from the Author!

I received books 1-3 in the Gothic Memoirs series from the Author!

Memoirs of a Gothic Soul Mariposa 

Lucifer Rising


I bought:

(Kindle books)



The TrazRojuunUnleashed Fury
Endlessly (Endlessly, #1)In the Garden of Temptation (Garden. #1)Wishful Thinking
The Last Vampire (Dark Season #1)Blood's Voice (House Millar, #1)Mirror (The Valkanas Clan, #1)
 The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)Day of Sacrifice: The Prophecy (Day of Sacrifice Stories, #1)
Ties To The Blood MoonBlood and Snow (Blood and Snow volume 1)Blood Lust (Preternaturals, #1)

                              

( Print books)


Rednecks 'n' Romance (Rednecks, #1 & #2)Lie With Me (Shadow Force, #1)
Skin Deep (Laura Blackstone, #1)Rise of the Wolf (Wereworld, #1)
Kiss of the Vampire (Warriors of the Rift, #1)Tales of the Darkworld Volume 1 (Tales of the Darkworld, #1 & 2)
Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)Master of None (Gavyn Donatti, #1)
Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1)Wild Cat (Shifters Unbound, #3)
Tres Bare (Bare Love, #3 & 4)Silver


This is what I've received. What did you get? 



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment