Friday, July 13, 2012

Easy Connections by Liz Berry

Have you heard of this book?

Easy Connections (Cathy, #1)

I heard this book was pretty good.


I can't seem to find it for a reasonable amount though and I really want to read it. It hasn't been published for awhile. Maybe it's time for a re-release. (Hint, Hint)

I would be ecstatic if they re-released it or even make a Kindle version.

I don't mind paying for a book but $36 or more for a used, old book is not something that I'm comfortable paying.

Does anyone have a copy that they are willing to loan me or sell me for a reasonable amount?

It is driving me crazy!!!!



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. I saw your post and it got me interested in the books also so I looked around and they have Easy Connection and Easy Freedom for a pretty good price on Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Easy-Connections-Liz-Berry/dp/0575032456/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_3 and http://www.amazon.co.uk/Easy-Freedom-Liz-Berry/dp/0954886410/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_2
    I hope this helps you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Temara. I already checked into that. The price is decent but they won't ship to me. :(

      Delete
  2. www.lizberrybooks.com

    You can buy the book brand new from the author for about 23 USD plus shipping from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me but I'm looking to either borrow it or spend about half of that. I have many books on my wishlist and I can't afford to spend that much on each one, especially when I don't even know if I'll like it.

      I really wish she'd offer it on Kindle!

      Delete
  3. I love this book, plus the follow up Easy Freedom. I ordered both from Amazon last year, neither were in stock but I got both within a few weeks and only paid about £11 each! I wish she'd do a kindle version too as its a book I read again and again.

    ReplyDelete