Saturday, April 14, 2012

Review: UNTOUCHED by Sara Humphreys

Untouched (The Amoveo Legend #2)My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Untouched is the second book in the Amoveo series. I recommend starting this series from the beginning. You could read it without reading Unleashed (book one) but you would miss another great story and you probably wouldn't understand the plot as much as someone who started with book one! This series is a unique take on shifters!

It starts at Malcolm and Samantha's wedding with Kerry doing her best to fit in and not touch anyone. They are worried about her safety because the problems from book one have not been completely resolved. Sam and Malcolm hire Dante to be Kerry's bodyguard and Kerry is not a happy camper. Dante goes to Kerry's modeling gig with her and things slowly progress with their relationship. Things get crazy and they realize too late that there is a problem.

Unleashed has mystery, romance and action all wrapped up between it's pages. It was a good adventure and I'm looking forward to reading Untamed (book three). I can't wait to see what Sara Humphreys has in store for us!


I recommend this to everyone who likes shifter books. This is Not a YA book.


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great review! I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not wait to read this and you did not disappoint! I am now eagerly awaiting Untamed. You have me Hooked! :D Thanks.

      Delete