I have been "Tagged" by Cherie Colyer !!
Here are the tag rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
Cherie Colyer's questions:
1. What was the last book you read that you couldn’t put down?
Hide & Seek by Aimee Laine
2. What got you started Blogging & Why?
I've always loved reading but I really don't have anyone at home that wants to listen to me talk about what I'm reading and why I enjoy it so much. Also I enter giveaways all of the time and I win them sometimes. I wanted a way to give back. Now I have my own giveaways!
3. What is your favorite Genre & Why?
My favorite genre is paranormal romance. I enjoy books that have romance in them and when you add the paranormal aspect to them it just enhances the story. It adds more possibilities to a story that may have been very predictable otherwise.
4. What series haven’t you started that you would like to dive into?
This is an easy question to answer. I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet and I've heard such great things about it. As soon as I get caught up on my reading, that will be the next new series that I start.
5. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? Least fave?
This is a bit harder for for me to answer. I don't watch many movies or much t.v. because I prefer to spend my time reading. I would say my favorite would be Harry Potter though I have to say that eventhough I liked the movies, I liked the books alot better. I really can't think of my least favorite. I can say that I have yet to find a movie that I like better than the book that it was taken from.
6. What are you reading now and what do you think about it?
I just finished Hide & Seek by Aimee Laine and I loved it. I am going to start reading Touch by Jus Accardo next. I have wanted to read this for awhile and have heard many great things about it. :D
7. If you could put yourself into any book, which would it be?
I think I would want to be in either a Mercy Thompson book or a Chicagoland Vampire book. Those are two of my favorite series. There is always something exciting going on in both of them! :D
8. Name a book that made you cry.
Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill made me cry.
9. Do you donate your books or do you save them all?
I save them unless I don't like them. I re-read books all of the time. I also have a lending library going where many of my friends borrow my books. I enjoy sharing a good read with them and then I don't feel guilty about spending money on books that just sit there.because they are getting used by more than just me!
10. What is one tip you would give to a new book blogger?
Don't be afraid to ask other bloggers for help or advice. Most of them don't mind because they were new once too. Have fun with it. Don't worry if you don't have followers overnight, they'll find you eventually!
What Book Is That?
Zoey's Uncreatively Titled Blog
YA Bookie Monster
Way Past Normal
The Non Reluctant Reader
Some Like It Paranormal
My Life With Books
1. How long have you been blogging? What got you started?
2. Is there a book that you've read that you wish you hadn't read? Why?
3. What new release are you most anticipating? Why?
4.What genre is your favorite? Why?
5.What is your favorite part of blogging? your least favorite?
6. Do you purchase most of the books you read, borrow them, win them or get them for review?
7.What is your favorite book or series?
8.Where do you think the best place to get book information is?
9. What is one book or series that you haven't read yet that you'd really like to?
10. Do you have a favorite blog that you visit? Why is it your favorite?
I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!