Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This blog is having a Major Identity Crisis!

So I was looking at posts from other sites that I follow, and as I read a particular post from Parajunkee. I had a wake up call. In all honesty, I thought that Blogger would prevent from me from choosing a name that was taken. I am new to the whole blogging world and at first, I didn't even know about Wordpress or any of the others. I never gave it a thought that someone else might have the same blog name because Blogger accepted it!

Needless to say, there are a couple of them. Some that are no longer blogging and some that are. I realize that I am not the only one this has happened to. I just can't help but feel embarrassed that I didn't think of that. If you are one of the other Book Crazy blogs, and you were there first, I do apologize. It was an over site!  I am going to change my blog's name, just as soon as I can check blog names.

 So, If you were looking for Book Crazy, you're in the right place. We're still crazy, but the name is now Crazy Four Books. It is a better name anyway, now it matches the URL and my twitter too! We are just changing things up a little! I'm very sorry for any confusion, I may have caused. Thank you Parajunkee, for inadvertently calling attention to a problem that I didn't know I had!
 
I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment